Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 1031 Sgt Asbury Hawn Way is a 12,000 SF multi-tenant retail center that was built in 2019.
- At time of sale, two tenants occupied the property…Smile Doctors Orthodontics and Marquee Dental.
- Average rent is $24/SF NNN.
- The attractive, masonry building sits on a 1.65-acre parcel with ample parking (7/1,000 SF).
- The property is flanked by Dunkin’ and Firestone Complete Auto Care.
- Across the street you will find the Nissan Assembly Plant.
- The daily traffic count exceeds 25,000 vehicles.
- In 2016, the undeveloped parcel of land sold for $850,000.
- The buyer financed the transaction with a loan from FirstBank at 5.22% interest.
- The property just sold for $4,200,000…the equivalent of $350/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@soldbybeachwood.com