Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 114 Cool Springs Blvd is a one-story, multi-tenant office building totaling 6,000 SF.
- The masonry building was constructed in 2006 on a .60-acre parcel of land.
- Located roughly at the intersection of Mack Hatcher and Cool Springs Blvd near Aspen Grove Medical Plaza, the building offers 24 parking spaces.
- The transaction was financed by First Horizon Bank with 5% down.
- The buyer, a law firm, plans to occupy the building.
- The property just sold for $2,500,000…the equivalent of $415/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@soldbybeachwood.com