Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1304 Murfreesboro Road in Franklin is a former branch of First Citizens Bank.
- The 3,479 SF one-story structure has a drive thru.
- The building was constructed in 1997 and sits on a 1-acre parcel.
- Located at the busy corner of Murfreesboro Road (State Rd 96) and S Royal Oaks Blvd, the location has a traffic count that exceeds 32,000 vehicles daily.
- The buyer put 10% down with financing from First Citizens Bank.
- The buyer also recently purchased the property next door…a former Shoney’s Restaurant.
- The property just sold for $2,700,000…the equivalent of $776/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@soldbybeachwood.com