Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1835 Old Fort Pkwy is a 6,992 SF former Old Chicago restaurant.
- Constructed in 2002, the building sits on a 1.43 acre lot in front of Lowe’s and Target.
- Parking ratio of 10/1,000 SF.
- The property is located between Wendy’s and Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen.
- The existing building will be demolished to become a new Whataburger location.
- The purchase was fully financed by Renasant Bank.
- The property just sold for $2,200,000…the equivalent of $315/SF of building or $35/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@soldbybeachwood.com