Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 1945 NW Broad Street is a 2.16-acre property located at the intersection of NW Broad Street and N Thompson Lane.
- The 7,178 SF two tenant building was constructed in 1982.
- The building was most recently occupied by A1 Cash Advance and Broad Street Tobacco and Beverage.
- The buyer was motivated to purchase the property because it owns the adjacent 84 Lumber Company property.
- The property just sold for $1,500,000…the equivalent of $209/SF of building or $16/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@soldbybeachwood.com