Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 2315 Clifton Avenue is a 2.2-acre industrial property that sits between the McKissack Park and Watkins Park neighborhoods, North of Charlotte Avenue.
- Built in 1940, the property includes multiple small industrial and storage buildings.
- On the other side of the train tracks lies bustling Charlotte Avenue.
- Blackstone Brewing is located across the street.
- Easy access to I-40.
- Zoned IR with MUG-A zoning overlay that allows for a mixture of residential, retail and office uses.
- Two miles from Downtown.
- No development plans have been announced.
- The property just sold for $2,750,000…the equivalent of $411/SF of building or $29/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@soldbybeachwood.com