Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 2819 Lebanon Pike in Nashville’s Donelson neighborhood is an 1,876 SF retail building that was constructed in 1940.
- At time of sale, the property was occupied by Bill’s Auto Sales and Moore & Moore Klean Kars.
- The property includes a freestanding garage at the rear of the .38-acre (16,553 SF) parcel.
- Located roughly at the intersection of Donelson Pike and Lebanon Pike, the property sits between Thorntons Convenience Store and Donelson Executive Building.
- 35’ of Lebanon Pike frontage with two curb cuts.
- Ample parking.
- The buyer put 30% down with financing from Grassland Financial Services.
- The property just sold for $600,000…the equivalent of $320/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@soldbybeachwood.com