Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 388 Harding Place in Nashville is a 4,010 SF medical office building.
- Constructed in 1984, the 3-tenant building sits on a .46-acre parcel of land.
- Located across from TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
- Monument signage on Harding Place.
- Traffic counts of 37,000 vehicles per day.
- Direct suite entrance from the exterior.
- Shared common area.
- Half of the roof is covered with solar panels.
- Tenants include Feltz Therapy Service, Total Tax and Business Services, and Carlotta Crawford, CNM.
- The property last sold in 2003 for $400,000.
- The property just sold for $975,000…the equivalent of $243/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
Sign up for our weekly Sell for More Secrets email and receive a free 10X Marketing Upgrade. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@soldbybeachwood.com